Rigid Plus and Rigid Plus Premium floors are made from high density thermoplastic composite. The rigid stable body allows for installation over most existing subfloors that may be uneven, cutting costly floor removals and leveling. Rigid Plus can be installed over laminate, wood, stone, cement, vinyl, and tile.
Reward Rigid Plus & Rigid Plus Premium products do not contain wood fibers and therefore do not absorb moisture. The floors feature extra tight seams that block water from going through. Flooring is 100% waterproof. Rigid Plus and Rigid Plus Premium are ideal for any room, including kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and mud rooms.
Rigid Plus floors are finished with a multi-layer quartz-enhanced urethane finish. The low gloss finish and natural embossing provides for a natural and realistic wood look and texture. Boasting of anti-bacterial properties and resisting indentation from high heels, pet claws, etc., Rigid Plus floors provide the benefits of high style without compromising integrity. The floors are easy to clean and can be wet mopped.
Manufactured without harmful toxic airborne chemicals, Reward Rigid Plus floors have earned a Floorscore Certification from SCS Global, a trusted third party industry leader in environmental sustainability. Choose Reward Rigid Plus flooring with confidence that it’s safe for your home, family and pets.
- Maple Natural REWLVTN12226, a part of Rigid Plus Waterproof Vinyl Collection by Reward Flooring.SKUREWLVTN12226$0
- Wild Walnut REWLVTN12354, a part of Rigid Plus Waterproof Vinyl Collection by Reward Flooring.SKUREWLVTN12354$0
- Beachwood REWLVTN12833, a part of Rigid Plus Waterproof Vinyl Collection by Reward Flooring.SKUREWLVTN12833$0
- Princeton Oak REWLVTN12834, a part of Rigid Plus Waterproof Vinyl Collection by Reward Flooring.SKUREWLVTN12834$0
- Royal Oak REWLVTN12836, a part of Rigid Plus Waterproof Vinyl Collection by Reward Flooring.SKUREWLVTN12836$0