Bostik Best Glue:most recommended Hardwood Flooring Adhesive on the market
Added Features of Bostik BEST:
- not affected by moisture
- contains no nasty solvents or volatile organic compounds.
- mild smell
- contains no water so will not affect dimensions of wood flooring during installation and dry time, nor will it be affected by water after drying
- Freeze/Thaw Stable
- contains Bostik's BLOCKADE™ antimicrobial protection, to inhibits bacteria, mold, or mildew growth on the surface of the dried adhesive
- Engineered hardwood flooring
- ceramic tile & marble
- over radiant heat
- traditional plywood subfloors
- cement (as long as it is cured & clean)
- typically installed with a V notched trowel but follow the instructions offered by the flooring manufacturer
- must have a minimum of 80% coverage.
- recommended that the floor be rolled to ensure proper contact between floor and substrate.
- higher humidity will cause this glue to cure faster
- under normal conditions light traffic is acceptable after 10 hours
- many flooring products recommend rolling after installation to smooth out glue and guarantee good connection between floor and glue.
Immediately clean any adhesive on pre-finished flooring with Bostik® Ultimate Adhesive Remover or a soft towel and mineral spirits. (Be careful not to harm finish.) Do not allow mineral spirits to sit on hardwood surface... likewise with your tools.
Once cured it is significantly harder to remove so best to watch as you go along.
Be the first to write a review of this product!